The Export Import Bank of India is also known by Exim Bank which having its own head quarter in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra and more then 18 offices, overseas and learning centres in India. The Bank is an all India premier export financial institution which is promoting India's International Trade. Presently, The Exim Bank has required the experienced secretarial and administrative professionals for the post of Administrative Officers in Mumbai & Pune in the state of Maharashtra, Hyderabad in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Bank has published the detailed recruitment notification / advertisement regarding Administrative Officers Recruitment Project 2013 at its own official website i.e. www.eximbankindia.in. Candidates who wants to apply can check your interested & eligibility by read the full details, which has already given below. Remember it, if you are eligible & interested apply before the last date of submission the application form.
Last date of submission the application form - 14-08-2013
Check your interest & eligibility regarding Exim Bank India Recruitment 2013
- Name of Post - Administrative Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies - 06 Posts (GEN-04, SC-01, OBC-01)
- Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.06.2013) - GEN - 40 Years, SC - 45 Years, OBC - 43 Years, Relaxation in age limit for PWD candidates will be applicable upto 15 (Fifteen) Years.
- Pay Scale & Probation Period - The selected candidates will be appointed as administrative officer for the probation period of One Year only in JMGS-I (Joiner Management Grade Scale-I). At the time of probation period the fixed salary Rs.28400/- P.M. will be paid the Bank. After successfully completion of probation period the candidates will be appointed under the Pay Scale of Rs.14500-25700/- P.M. + allowance like LTC, Pension, Conveyance, medical & staff welfare etc.
- Educational Qualification & Experience - Candidates should have a Graduate degree with the minimum of 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University and Three Years (03 years) experience in secretarial functions with skills in shorthand typing attached to a General Manager in a Bank of Financial Institution.
- Mode of Selection - The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test & interview. Final selection will be after Interview only. Only those candidates will be called for interview who are found eligible in written test.
- How to Apply - Interested & Eligible candidates can apply through the offline application form along with application & recent passport size colour photograph. The application form has given below. Application complete in all respect should be send to the following address before the last date of submission the application form.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Incomplete application form, wrong filled application form & received after last date will not be accepted.
- No any application fee will be payable for apply.
- This is advise to the candidates read all the main details & instructions carefully before apply.
- Must read the main recruitment notification also, which has given below.
- The last date of receipt the application form - 14.08.2013
For more information & get all the updates like call letter, written test date, written test results, interview dates & interview results etc. regarding Exim Bank Recruitment 2013 go to the official website of the Bank - www.eximbankindia.in. Candidates can get all the information's directly in your inbox by just submit your email id in a form of recruitpapa or visit regularly with us.
Candidates can get all the information's directly in your inbox by just submit your email id in a form of recruitpapa or visit regularly with us. - See more at: http://www.recruitpapa.com/2013/04/wbsedcl-recruitment-2013-404-engineers.html#sthash.RzxpqsLb.dpu