The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) having its headquarter at Patiala in the state of Punjab. PPSC has announced the recruitment project 2013 for the posts of 71 Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate in the department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab through Punjab civil service examination 2013. Punjab Civil Service Examination 2013 will be conducted jointly by PPSC and honer-able High Court of Punjab & Haryana. They has published the detailed recruitment notification (Advt.No.10 dated 11.03.2013) at the official website of PPSC i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in. In the recruitment notification, all the necessary information's has given briefly. Some most important instructions and main details like how to apply, mode of selection and pay scale etc. regarding PPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2013 has given as follow. Candidates must read all the instructions and main details carefully for check your interest & eligibility before apply. Candidates (who are interested & eligible) can apply before the last date of online registration.
Last date to apply online - 31-03-2013
Check your interest & eligibility by read it
- Name of Post - Civil Judge (Junior Division) cum Judicial Magistrate
- Total Number of Vacancies - 71 Posts
- Age Limit - 21-37 Years (as on 31.03.2013)
- Pay Scale - Rs.27700-44770/- P.M.
- Qualification - Candidates should have a bachelor degree in law from any University incorporated by Law in India. Candidates must have a Punjabi subject upto Matric or its equivalent standard.
- Application Fee & Mode of Payment - Application fee Rs.2500/- (Rs.625/- for SC / ST candidates, Rs.1250/- for PH candidates of Punjab state) is payable in the form of demand draft drawn by State Bank of India (SBI) or State Bank of Patiala (SBP) in the favour of "The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission" payable at "Patiala". Candidates belonging the Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state categories are exempted from application fee.
- Mode of Selection - The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in Punjab Civil Service Examination 2013. PPSC has divided the examination in three stages - Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Vica Voce Test (Interview / Personality Test). The examination will be held step by step. Candidates can appeared the main examination after qualify the preliminary examination & Vica Voce after main examination. The final selection of candidates will be after Vica Voce test only.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website of PPSC, the direct link to apply online has given below also.
- After click on apply online fill all the instructions carefully in the online application form followed step by step.
- After submit all the information get the registration number carefully which will automatically generated by the system.
- Make the payment as a application fee / examination fee.
- Printout of online application form along with relevant documents and demand draft (if applicable) should reach to the following address.
- Reservation & relaxation has given briefly in the main advertisement.
- Application fee in any other mode like cash, cheque, postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- Any other mode to apply will not be accepted.
- Application incomplete, wrong or received after last date will not be accepted.
- Candidates must write his / her Post Applied For, Registration Number, Name and address in BLOCK LETTERS on the backside of bank demand draft.
- For any query, candidates can contact the PPSC by telephone number 0175-5014847, 5014826 or by email to email@example.com.
- If you are interested & eligible don't wait for last date because online registration has started already.
- This is advise to the candidates, must read once the main advertisement also before apply.
- Date of advertisement - 11.03.2013
- Opening date of online registration - 11.03.2013
- Closing date of online registration - 31.03.2013
- Last date of receipt the hard copy of application form - 08.04.2013
Important links to visit