The Indian Air Force (IAF) was come into existence on 08.10.1932. Presently, IAF has its headquarter at New Delhi (Capital of India) with more then 1560 aircraft, 150000 personnel under Ministry of Defence, Indian Armed Forces. IAF has announced the recruitment project 2013 for unmarried male Indian citizens the posts of Airmen in the state of Maharashtra. This is a great opportunities for beginning the career after pass 12th class for those candidates who wants to become an Airmen. IAF has published the detailed recruitment notification / advertisement along with consent form. Some most important instructions and main details like mode of selection, how to apply & pay scale etc. has given as follow for check your eligibility & interest. Candidates must read all the instructions & main details carefully before apply.
Last date to apply - 17-03-2013
Check your interest & eligibility - BECOME AN AIRMAN
- Age Limit - The minimum age limit is 18 years. Those candidates who are interested & eligible but should have age below 18 years can also apply if those parents are agree.
- Qualification - Candidates should have a 50% pass marks in 12th Class with the subject of Math, English and Physics or three year engineering diploma in the trade of mechanical / electrical / electronics / automobile / computer science / instrumentation technology / information technology (IT) with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institute.
- Pay Scale - Rs.8550/- P.M. will be paid by IAF during the period of training & after training they will be paid starting gross emoluments Rs.21414/- P.M. (approximate) including the dearness allowance.
- Training Period - Selected candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at basic training institute in the district Belgaum in the state of Karnataka.
- Mode of Selection - The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test, physical fitness test, trade allocation test, medical test and interview. Final selection will be after interview only.
- How to apply - Interested & eligible candidates can be download the consent form along with main advertisement. Fill the consent form carefully & go for written test along with all the relevant documents to the following address. No need fill any application form at this stage. Application form will be available at the time of written test at recruitment rally site by the Indian Air Force Authorities.
- Candidates should reach the correct date and time.
- Reservation & relaxation will be applicable as per rules of Indian Government.
- Candidates can call for any query at Phone No.022-23714982 (Extension - 251).
- Candidates are advised, must read once the main advertisement also before apply.
- Date of Written Test & Physical Fitness Test - 17.03.2013 at 07:00 AM.
- Trade Allocation Test (TAT), Medical Examination & Interview - 18.03.2013.
- Reserve Days - 19.03.2013 and 20.03.2013
Important links to visit
For more information & get all the updates regarding Indian Air Force Recruitment 2013 - 2014 go to the official website of the IAF - www.indianairforce.nic.in. Candidates can get all the information's directly in your inbox by submit your email id in a form of recruitpapa other wise visit regularly with us.