The Haryana School Shiksha Pariyogna Parishad (HSSPP) is located at Panchkula in the state of Haryana. HSSPP had already published the recruitment project 2013 - 2014 for the posts of 1708 Information cum office cum Library Manager, 76 MIS Coordinator & 160 Accountant. Now, they has published the new advertisement / recruitment notification at its own official website i.e. www.hsspp.in on the basis of more jobs / vacancies / recruitment 2013 for the posts of 238 Block Resource Person under Special Education. Candidates can be checked your interest & eligibility by read all the instructions and main details carefully which has given as follow. Candidates (who are interested & eligible) can apply online before the last date of registration.
Last date to apply - 18-03-2013
Check your interest & eligibility by read it
- Name of Post - Block Resource Person under Special Education
- Number of Vacancies - 238 Posts
- Age Limit - 21-45 Years (as on 06.03.2013), Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per Haryana Government rules.
- Pay Scale - HSSPP has announced the fixed consolidated remuneration for the post of Block Resource Person. The fixed consolidated remuneration is Rs.23500/- P.M.
- Qualification & Experience - Candidates should have a post graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks after B.Ed. in Special Education. Candidates must have a RCI registration certificate and two years teaching experience in the field of special education.
- Application Fee & Payment of Fees - Application fee Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC category candidates of Haryana state) is payable in any form in the bank through application fee payment challan. Application fee payment challan will automatically generate by the system after online registration and bank account number will be mentioned on the application fee payment challan.
- Mode of Selection - The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test, counselling & interview. First of all eligibility of candidates will be depend on the qualification & experience. Candidates found eligible through qualification & experience will be called for written test. Written test will be conducted shortly by Board of Secondary Education (BOSE), Bhiwani. Those candidates will be called for interview who will qualify the written test. Final selection will be after interview.
How to apply - Inserted & eligible candidates can apply online only through official website of CDAC Mohali. The direct link to online apply has given below. After online registration get all the links like registration number receipt, fee payment challan etc. carefully which will be automatically generated by the system. Make the Payment after registration & check your email regularly.
- Reservation & relaxation will be applicable as per Government of Haryana.
- No any other mode to apply.
- No any other mode to payment of application fee.
- No any TA / DA will be paid by the department for written test, counselling & interview.
- Candidates should have valid email id & submit the same at the time of online registration.
- Number of vacancies may vary as per actual requirement.
- Recruitment is purely on contract basis for the period of one year.
- No need to send any document at this stage.
- Candidates are advised, must read once the main advertisement before apply online.
- Opening date of online registration - 08.03.2013
- Closing date of online registration - 18.03.2013
- Payment of application fee - 08.03.2013 to 18.03.2013
- Date of written test - 27.03.2013 (Tentative)