The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Arunachal Pradesh (AP) - NITAP University (An Institute of National Importance) was established on 18/08/2012 as a member of a group of ten new NITs. NITAP has announced the recruitment project 2013 for the posts of Professor / Associate Professor. As per announcement, they has published the recruitment notification (Advertisement No. NIT/AP/Estt-9/2011-12/1290-1291 dated 13.02.2013) at its own official website i.e. www.nitap.in. In the recruitment notification, all the important details / necessary information's has given briefly. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply before the last date of submission the application form. Candidates must read all the instruction's carefully for check your interest & eligibility before apply.
Last date to apply - 05-03-2013
Check your interest & eligibility by read it
- Name of Post - Professor / Associate Professor in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering and Humanities (Entrepreneurship).
- Number of Vacancies - 04 Posts
- Age Limit, Pay Scale & Qualification - As per the rules of Institute (not mentioned in the advertisement).
- Application Fee - Rs.600/- (Rs.150/- for SC / ST) is payable in form of DD drawn in the favour of "National Institute of Technology" , Arunachal Pradesh, payable at SBI, Nirjuli (code-9535).
- Mode of Selection - Interview only.
How to apply
- Interested & Eligible candidates can apply through application on plain paper with full CV along with copies of publications if any (Books / Research Paper - Maximum Five).
- Candidates should be send the application by registered / speed post / hand delivery at following address.
- Last date of submission the application - 05-03-2013 up to 03:00 PM
Important links to visit
For more information go to the official website of the Institute - www.nitap.in