The Delhi State Cancer Institute - DSCI (an autonomous institution per excellence in service of the humanity was established by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi. DSCI is located at dilshad garden, Delhi (Capital of India). DSCI has announced the recruitment project 2013 for the posts of Senior Residents, Sr Nursing Officers & Technologists in various discipline. They has published the detailed recruitment notification with all the necessary information's breifly at its own official website i.e. www.dsci.nic.in. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully for check your interest & eligibility before apply. Candidates (who are interested & eligible) can apply before the last date of submission the application form.
Last date to apply - 09-03-2013
Check your interest by Name of Posts, Number of Vacancies & Pay Scale
- Senior Residents - 28 Posts in the discipline of Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy), Radio-diagnosis, Surgical Oncology, Anesthesia & Critical Care. DSCI has decided the pay scale for the post of senior residents Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/- + allowances extra.
- Sr Nursing Officers - 22 Posts in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4800/- + allowances extra.
- Technologists - 20 Posts in the discipline of Radiotherapy, Pathology / Lab Medicine, SR&OT Technician, OT Technician and in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- + allowances extra. Pay scale has been decided for Technologists (Pathology / Lad Medicine) Rs.5200-20000/- + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- + allowance extra.
Check your eligibility by Age Limit, Qualification & Experience
- Age Limit - The upper age limit is 40 years for the posts of Senior Residents, Sr Nursing Officers & SR&OT Technician and 35 years for all other posts. Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible as per rules.
Qualification & Experience
- Senior Residents : The minimum qualification is MBBS with three years experience in the concerned specialty. Registration with Delhi Medical Council / MCI.
- Senior Nursing Officers : B.Sc Nursing & registration with any State Nursing Council of India or 10+2 with "A' grade diploma in General Nursing with Midwifery recognized by any State Nursing Council of India. Technologists : B.Sc / Two years diploma (after 12th class) in concerned specialty.
Application Fee - No any application fee has been announced.
Mode of Selection - The Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview. Written test will be held if required.
How to apply - Candidates can apply through application on plain paper along with bio-data, latest passport size colored photograph and copies of relevant document. All the documents should reach by hand / post at the following address.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for interview.
- Number of vacancies may vary as per actual requirement.
- Candidates must read the main advertisement also before apply.
- Last date of submit the application for Senior Nursing officers & Technologists - 15.03.2013
- Last date of submit the application for Senior Residents (Surgical Oncology / Anesthesia & Critical Care - 09.03.2013
- Date of Interview for Senior Residents (Clinical Oncology (Radiotherapy), Radio-diagnosis) - Every Wednesday (till filling up of posts).
Important links to visit
For more information & get all the updates regarding DSCI Recruitment 2013 - 2014 go to the official website of Institute - www.dsci.nic.in