The Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). BRNMPL company having its presses at Mysore in the state of Karnataka and Salboni in the state of West Bengal with corporate office at Bangalore in the state of Karnataka has announced the recruitment project 2013 for the posts of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee). They has published the detailed recruitment notification (Advt.No.2/2012) at its own official website i.e. www.brbnmpl.co.in. All the necessary information / instructions has given briefly in the advertisement. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply before the last date of online submission of the application form. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully for check your interest & eligibility before apply.
Last date to apply ONLINE - 28-02-2013
Check your interest & eligibility by read it
- Name of Post - Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)
- Number of Vacancies - 30 Posts (SC-4, ST-3, OBC-8, UR-15)
- Age Limit - Not Exceeding 28 Years (as on 31.12.2013)
- Pay Scale - Rs.7000-24240/- + Grade Pay Rs.2280/-
- Qualification - Candidates should have passed diploma in Engineering in the trade of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC / ST candidates) in the aggregate from a recognized University / Institute and candidates should have a experience of one year in production / manufacturing unit. or Candidates should have passed ITI / NTC / NAC in the trade of Tool & Die Maker, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Turner, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Under CEO Trade of Production and Manufacturing, Electronic and Electrical with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC / ST candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University / Institute and candidates should have a experience of two years after passing ITI / NTC or one year after passing NAC in production / manufacturing unit.
- Application Fee & Payment of fee - Candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs.200/- in the "Account No.071401601000164" at "Corporation Bank, Jal bhavan Branch, Bangalore". Candidates can pay the application fee by offline or online.
- Selection Procedure - The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of performance in objective type online examination & personal interview.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website of the company or direct visit link to apply has given as follow.
- After apply online get the system generated registration number carefully & printout it.
- System generated printout along with application fee receipt, self attested photo copy of certificate of qualification, age proof, experience certificate & caste proof etc. should be send by ordinary post only in the closed envelope to the address given as follow.
- All the above information has given in this page for check the candidates interest & eligibility only. Candidates must read the main advertisement carefully before apply.
- Relaxation & Reservation has given in main advertisement.
- No any other mode is available to apply.
- Opening date for online registration - 07.02.2013
- Closing date for online registration - 28.02.2013
- Closing date for edit application - 02.03.2013
- Last date of reprint the system generated registration number - 15.03.2013
- Payment of application fee ONLINE - 07.02.2013 to 28.02.2013
- Payment of application fee OFFLINE - 09.02.2013 to 04.03.2013
- Last date of receipt the system generated online application printout along with relevant documents - 11.03.2013 (for far flung areas - 18.03.2013).
- Date of objective type online examination - 07.04.2013 (Tentative)
Important links to visit
For more information go to the official website of BRBNMPL - www.brbnmpl.co.in